A price for every organisation
A simple subscription and no start-up costs - only pay for what you need!
- Usage of Forms
- Data exchange & online payments via partner integrations
- Online payments via iDEAL, Bancontact, VISA, MasterCard, SOFORT & PayPal
- Donations & crowdfunding
- Registration form with custom fields
- Forms with fixed or flexible amounts
- Real-time status overview
- Data exports
- Phone and email support
StandardComplete Debtor Management
Everything from Starter +
- Sending invoices
- Debt management and follow-up of unpaid invoices
- Automatic payment debit
- Follow-up in case of reversals
- Offline payments via direct debit and bank transfer (via direct bank link)
- Communication via email, SMS and / or letter
- Ticket system for questions from members
- Payment in terms
- Generate extra income *
- Data imports via .XLS and .CSV files
- Link with membership administration and accounting
PlusPremium Debtor Management
Member AdministrationCombination Package
- Member administration
- Online registration form
- Send emails and newsletters
- Family Billing
- Assign labels
Usage Costs (Excl. VAT)
- iDEAL € 0,25
- SEPA Direct Debit € 0,25
- Bank Transfer € 0,25
- Bancontact € 0,25
- BACS Direct Debit € 0,25
- VISA / Mastercard 1.5% + € 0,25
- Paypal (new) 1.5% + € 0,25
- Sofort 1.5% + € 0,25
- Email free
- SMS free
- Letters € 1,20
Frequently asked questions
What information is required to start billing?
In order to comply with legal requirements, we need to know whether you are registered as a representative of an official organisation.
That is why we require the following KYC documents:
- Proof that you are an official representative of an official organisation
- Photo ID of an official signatory or signatories
- Bank statement of the organisation (with at least IBAN, name and address of the account holder)
Is our money safe?
Your finances are crucial and we understand that. Therefore, we are committed to taking care of them as if they were our own. We process your payments through a dedicated third-party foundation. We pay out funds collected on a regular basis and operate with a high focus on security.Your money is always held securely in a third-party escrow account with ING. This escrow account is managed by ClubCollect Payments foundation
When will I be invoiced for the software?
Depending on your subscription, you will receive an invoice on a monthly basis or on an annual basis.
Monthly invoicing takes place at the end of each period and annual invoicing takes place at the beginning of the subscription year.
Transaction costs (for payments and/or communication) are always invoiced in the period in which they take place.
Can I change my subscription?
You can upgrade your subscription whenever you want. Downgrading is possible at the end of the subscription.
If you downgrade the subscription before all outstanding invoices have been collected, all current payments will be executed, but no new payments can be initiated.
Can I import data from my own membership administration system?
Yes, you can, we have made it easy for you to import and export data to our system.
You can fully switch to our system, but you can also use our system as a supplement, for example only for invoicing.